Monday, October 5, 2015

yes, I'm still here

Yes, I'm still here.  It's been a crazy last month and really, it's just going to get crazier until January!  Oh wow.  I've been working like mad on Halloween things for all four of us, and prepping (and going on) our annual vacation.  I'm back now and should have some good posts coming soon.  I don't know how regularly I can post due to all the craziness, but please bear with me.  :)

Here's what I've been up to.  Keep in mind, all these pictures were only from last week.

Halloween related posts coming soon!

Jack LOVES Pluto, but got really shy meeting him.

meeting Red

my cute little beach bum

I love climbing beach rocks!

Crystal Cove

the boys finally got to visit UC Irvine

riding the train at Travel Town

our annual train photo

 La Brea Tar Pits

 LA County Museum of Art

LA County Museum of Art

 LA Natural History Museum

 boating in a Duffy by Balboa

 Jack passed out reading

 the rare legit Liam smile caught on camera

 nap time on the go

 Fashion Island Koi Pond

 Duffy ride

 this kiddo loves R2D2

 breakfast

 sunset at our hotel seeing Catalina

 beach baby

 my favorite view

 "it's poisoned! Yay!"

 Casa de Fruta Ren Faire

 my favorite little knight

 meeting an owl

family fun

No comments:

Post a Comment