Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

Sorry for this post which really isn't even a post.  I will post an actual full length post tomorrow, really.  I just wanted to wish a fantastic 4th of July to everyone.  I hope your day and evening is filled with great family memories and good thoughts and memories of this amazing country.  Let freedom ring!


Nothing is more American than having a picnic in crazy heat, while wearing Captain America shirts, going on carnival rides, watching a great free concert, and watching a great fireworks show (while wearing sub-par glow stick bracelets).


Jack had so much fun exploring and running around the park!


I can't believe this kid is big enough to run down to the street and grab tossed candy from parade floats all by himself now!  Of course the candy is what Liam remembers most about the annual 4th of July parade!  He just looks bummed here because he got a peppermint and he hates mint.


Here's a sneak peek of tomorrow's post.  I just love making color coded food for holidays.  Cheesy, but fun.  And a big help to me to decide what to bring to potlucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment