Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve!


Forgot to go to the store to get a few bottles of sparkling cider? Not want to buy a huge bottle when you just want a single glass?  Not a problem.  All you need is apple juice and seltzer. You can taste the difference with better quality juice, but whatever you have handy is fine.

This is such a simple drink (thanks for thinking of it Tova!)

Sparkling Apple Cider
Ingredients:

  • apple juice
  • seltzer (from a soda stream or bottle)
Directions:
  1. Pour equal parts juice and seltzer into a glass or pitcher.  Serve immediately.  Enjoy!


I hope everyone had a great 2015.  I know I did.  This was one of the first years I had New Year's resolutions and stuck to them.  I don't know if it's because I picked more than one resolution, or if it's because I didn't pick an open-ended, generic one (like" lose some weight").  My resolutions this year were to sew an Amy Butler Weekender bag, the most behemoth of bags , and to finish this reading list.

Get a head start on your New Year's resolution to read more books with our 2015 reading challenge!:

I haven't quite finished this list yet, but I'm on the last book I need and it's an audio book, so it takes FOREVER.  This list is so long, I'm just going to count it as finished.  As someone who had never done it before, completing New Year's resolutions feels great.

Here's the finished Weekender bag by the way:





I have my New Year's resolutions all figured out for 2016 too.  I liked this book list so much I'm planning on following the next one.  Here's a copy:


If you're truly book obsessed, this ultimate reading challenge will be right up your alley. Looking to broaden the scope of your reading in 2016? We will help you read a variety of books this year.:

A whole new set of books.  Yay!  I also plan on figuring out how to do a headstand.  Maybe I'll even post a ridiculous looking selfie of my headstand this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment