Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!  

So the tally is in.  I lost count of some things, it's really been a crazy week, but for the month of December I've made 
  • 46 dozen cookies
  • 14 pounds of caramels
  • 8 batches of marshmallows
  • 4 dozen truffles
  • 4 dozen chocolate covered chocolate marshmallows
and some other random goodies I totally forgot to tally.  Like doggy treats.

Part of me wants to take a break from baking. ...But I just got a bunch of really awesome kitchen things for Christmas that I'm separate to try.  So I'm back in tomorrow.  Yay!

Sorry about the late post but I haven't had a moment to myself for a while.  The kids have been adorable all day, both really GET Christmas this year so it's been a blast.  

Liam got a bunch of kitchen things too so hopefully we'll bake together tomorrow.  New recipes coming soon, promise.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment