Thursday, December 3, 2015

prepping for Christmas


No recipe today.  Sorry.  This is just me writing a bit during nap time because I'm too exhausted to do anything active, like moving at all.


If you're one of the like 2 people who read this blog (hi!), AND you're in the Sacramento area this weekend, come join me here.





I've been prepping like mad this week.  Jeff has jokingly suggested that I make a running tally of how many cookies I make in the month of December, and I think I just may do that.  Because it's going to be a totally insane number.  I cant wait.

Today I'm already at 6 batches of sugar cookies and 6 batches of caramels.  And I'm just getting started...

Note: I bought so much sugar and butter at the store yesterday that cashier either knows I'm baking up a storm, or thinks I'm going to get massive diabetes.

Check back later for an update on the crazy cookie tally.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment