Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PSA! Chocolate mint tea. Yeah, that's right.

Harney & Sons HT Blend Chocolate Mint Tea Sachets 20ct



I am in no way getting paid for this.  I just have to share.  I thought I'd try a new tea today and I found a box (so pretty!) of Harney & Sons Chocolate Mint Tea.  You can find the website here.

Sometimes I just desperately need chocolate.  This teas was such a better option than say the calorie bomb of a hot chocolate.  I got all the yummy chocolate scent and flavor I needed, a nice warm up in my freezing house, and no regret of too much dairy, or too many calories.  This is my new go-to treat tea I think.  If you are one of the few people (like Jeff) who doesn't like the combo of chocolate and mint then I'm sorry because you are missing out.  And you're also crazy.  Just sayin'...

Plus, the tea comes in a pretty metal tin, and I always need storage containers.

I found this tea at Target (and even saved a bit using Cartwheel.  Score.).  I've seen it on Amazon too, but it costs a lot more there.  Weird.

Anyway, take my word for it and try this yummy tea.  Seriously, I would wear this stuff as a perfume if I could.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment