Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone!  I know, I know, this post is super late.  I totally lost track of time this morning and forgot to post.

The boys had sooo much sugar today.  They were totally bouncing and vibrating everywhere.  Luckily the Easter Bunny set an alarm and woke up really early to set out the eggs because the kids woke up early too.  They had already finished their egg hunt (and half their candy) by 8am.  Yikes.



I color coded the toys that the Easter Bunny left out so the boys would know what got what.  Lima was so cute.  He helped Jack find some of his things and made sure to share some eggs with Jack.



They still needed help reaching the odd egg.



My favorite part about the photo above is that it is not posed in any way.  Aren't they so cute?!


I couldn't really get any pictures today of both kiddos looking at the camera or smiling.  They were too distracted with all the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment