Wednesday, May 14, 2014

tangent



Okay, this post has nothing to do with food.  It's rare, but it happens.  I just got to try some samples of a new sunscreen, and as a rather pale girl with a family history of skin cancer, this was super exciting for me.  I wear sunscreen every day.  Okay, maybe not in the dead of winter if I'm wearing a turtleneck, but pretty much any other time, yeah, I wear it.  I'm pretty sure I've tried all the sunscreens out there that cost $20 or less a bottle.  This is my new favorite.  As summer is all of a sudden in full swing (when did that happen?  Seriously?) at least for Californians...  anywho, if you wear sunscreen regularly, and you should, totally check that out.



It blends in faster than any other sunscreen I've ever tried before, it feels light and smells faintly of lemons (at least to me), it doesn't feel greasy or oily, and doesn't make my skin shiny.  Basically, if you were to stand next to me you wouldn't be able to tell by scent or shine that I was even wearing sunscreen.  Also, it comes in lotion and spray format.  I like using both.  Lotion in the morning, and spray for hard to reach places and touch-ups.  If you hated your old sunscreen, or even if you just want to try something new, or you've run out since last year (you should replace your sunscreen every year anyway for potency reasons), I suggest you try this.  I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment