Thursday, June 12, 2014

Citrus Cocktail



Between Jack teething and my schedule being crazy lately, I have been exhausted for about the last two weeks straight.  Luckily Jeff is awesome and waaay better at making happy grown up drinks than I am.  I tend to play fast and loose instead of measuring, and wind up with all alcohol, barely anything else (not that I'm a lush, I'm just terrible at measuring).  Jeff balances the liquids far better.  This is a yummy girly cocktail, pretty, flavorful, not sickeningly sweet.  Perfection.


Yes, this does have a boring name.  I'm terrible at names.  Anyone want to help me think of a better one.





print recipe

Citrus Cocktail
Easy and delicious fruity summer cocktail
Ingredients
  • 1 shot vodka
  • 3 shots worth blood orange soda
  • splash lime juice
Instructions
Add ingredients to cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes. Shake well to mix and cool down.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 1 highball glass
Really, utterly simple, and yummy. And pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment