Tuesday, July 15, 2014

limeade cocktail



I'm getting really good at making cocktails.  I specialize in "I want a cocktail but barely have ingredients.  What can I make that won't taste gross?" drinks.  Yeah, its a thing.  This one is very refreshing and is similar to a mojito.


I finally found a good use for the wild amount of mint growing crazy in my backyard.


This is a great cocktail because it uses only three ingredients (plus ice) and you can make any amount you want easily.




print recipe

limeade cocktail
cool and refreshing cocktail
Ingredients
  • 4 parts limeade
  • 1 part dark rum
  • 4 leaves per glass mint
Instructions
1. In each glass muddle 4 mint leaves and add a small handful of ice cubes. You can make the rest in a single glass, or make a large pitcher full. Add one part dark rum and 4 parts limeade. Enjoy!
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: any amount

No comments:

Post a Comment